PRINT YOUR COUPON
SHOW THIS COUPON AT THE PHARMACY COUNTER
Here is your card!
You may use it right now from your phone or print it on your printer. You may also want to search for your pharmacy or learn more about how we donate to humane societies each time you use this card. Please note if you would like to be entered into the Amazon.com monthly gift card drawing please return to the previous page and provide your email address.
Feel free to drop us a note anytime! We'd love to know how much you saved!
Prescription Discount Card only. Not Insurance.
This card may not be used with any third party payer program, including, Medicaid and, in most cases, Medicare.
Card Information for...
- Present discount drug card at pharmacy counter when you drop off your prescription.
- Card is pre-activated and free, there are no additional steps, just present at the pharmacy counter.
- No registration required.
- No limitations. No Maximums. No expiration.
- 63,000 pharmacies participating.
- As many as 60,000 prescription drugs on our formulary.
- Please enter the information exactly as on the card to ensure proper processing by Argus
- No Mail Order- We are committed to our participating pharmacies to never provide a mail order option.
- Cardholder info kept confidential- We have never sold, or shared any cardholder information and never will. Period.
- Donation made by AxiaRx...there is nothing your pharmacy has to do regarding this feature.
- Valid for any script- Human or pet, so long as there is no insurance, you may try the card.
- For cash-payers only- Not for use with insurance. (i.e., no "split billing" or "dual pay").
- Medicare...- The card will benefit seniors on Medicare Part D only when they are paying 100% of their drug’s cost (i.e., during the deductible and donut hole periods).
- No registration- All cards are pre-activated and ready for use.
Processing the AxiaRx Card
- Always enter the Cardholder first and last name (we do not receive this information from Argus).
- Always enter information exactly as it appears on the card- i.e., BIN, PCN, RxGroup, Member ID.
- Always process as a Primary Transaction- The transaction will reject if processed as a secondary transaction.
- Contact the Argus Help Desk- should assistance be needed – +1 (866)-921-7284.