Discount Drug Card
Present at pharmacy counter
Prescription Discount Card only. Not Insurance.
This card may not be used with any third party payer program, including, Medicaid and, unless in a 100% coverage gap, Medicare
- Present card at pharmacy counter when you drop off your prescription..
- Card is pre-activated and free, there are no additional steps, just present at the pharmacy counter.
- No registration required.
- No limitations. No Maximums. No expiration.
- 63,000 pharmacies participating.
- As many as 60,000 prescription drugs on our formualary.
About the card
- No Mail Order- We are commited to our participating pharmacies to never provide a mail order option.
- Cardholder info kept confidential- We have never sold, or shared any cardholder information and never will. Period.
- Donation made by AxiaRx...there is nothing your pharmacy has to do regarding this feature.
- Valid for any script- Human or pet, so long as there is no insurance, you may try the card.
- For cash-payers only- Not for use with insurance. (i.e., no "split billing" or "dual pay").
- Medicare...- The card will benefit seniors on Medicare Part D only when they are paying 100% of their drug’s cost (i.e., during the deductible and donut hole periods).
- No registration- All cards are pre-activated and ready for use.
Processing the AxiaRx Card
- Always enter the Cardholder first and last name.
- Always enter information exactly as it appears on the card- i.e., BIN, PCN, RxGroup, Member ID.
- Always process as a Primary Transaction- The transaction will reject if processed as a secondary transaction.
- Contact the Argus Help Desk- should assistance be needed – 866-921-7284.