Discount Drug Card
Present at pharmacy counter
Michigan Humane Society
Prescription Discount Card only. Not Insurance.
This card may not be used with any third party payer program, including, Medicaid and, unless in a 100% coverage gap, Medicare
- Present card at pharmacy counter when you drop off your prescription..
- Card is pre-activated and free, there are no additional steps, just present at the pharmacy counter.
- No registration required.
- No limitations. No Maximums. No expiration.
- 63,000 pharmacies participating.
- As many as 60,000 prescription drugs on our formualary.
About the card
- No Mail Order- We are commited to our participating pharmacies to never provide a mail order option.
- Cardholder info kept confidential- We have never sold, or shared any cardholder information and never will. Period.
- Donation made by AxiaRx...there is nothing your pharmacy has to do regarding this feature.
- Valid for any script- Human or pet, so long as there is no insurance, you may try the card.
- For cash-payers only- Not for use with insurance. (i.e., no "split billing" or "dual pay").
- Medicare...- The card will benefit seniors on Medicare Part D only when they are paying 100% of their drug’s cost (i.e., during the deductible and donut hole periods).
- No registration- All cards are pre-activated and ready for use.
Processing the AxiaRx Card
- Always enter the Cardholder first and last name.
- Always enter information exactly as it appears on the card- i.e., BIN, PCN, RxGroup, Member ID.
- Always process as a Primary Transaction- The transaction will reject if processed as a secondary transaction.
- Contact the Argus Help Desk- should assistance be needed – 866-921-7284.